How to say NO to insomnia in 7 days
How to cure insomnia even if you have a crazy schedule or havenʼt slept in months.
Brush teeth, pat the dog, feel satisfied about the day, put on the pajamas, and hit the hay. Off to slumber land. At least this is what happens to people who sleep normally and regularly and have a normal and vibrantly natural energy cycle every day.
If this is something you are looking to experience in your life, I want to help you with some tips that can quickly help you say goodbye to insomnia and have you getting your life and natural energy back within a week. For some this may take longer, but the main things that likely stand in your way are a lack of mental and physical relaxation.
There can be stimulants that stop mental and physical relaxation. Caffeine, too much food, too much exercise, lack of exercise, these can all be factors in insomnia. One of the biggest problems with insomnia is that every night when you get into bed, you are expecting it to take a long time to fall asleep. After a while of trying techniques and everything you can find to make it work without getting results, you may start to lose hope.
Sometimes it feels like itʼs better to stop trying because itʼs too painful to struggle with it. And yet you are reading this, so that is a good sign. There is hope! One of the first things we will do is trick your brain so that your old expectations get triggered. If you know that you are going to probably lose sleep anyways, you might as well stay up and do something that you enjoy with that time. And later when you are more tired, go through some physical and mental relaxation routines to help you relax into sleep.
Counting sheep is one technique that some people try to use. If that works for you, then good, but when I was struggling with sleep it didnʼt really work for me. What worked for me was taking Valerian Root in a tincture, a natural herb that induces drowsiness. I also used binaural beats to learn to relax. Binaural beats help your brain go into more relaxed brain waves which helps you relax mentally and physically. I recommend checking out theta or delta binaural beats. Find something that relaxes you. If you donʼt
have sleep apnea and you donʼt think your sleep problems are due to caffeine or watching too much tv before bed, then you probably just need more relaxation.
The first couple days that you use these new techniques, itʼs really important to break the old patterns and trick your brain into making new habits. Using Valerian Root in combination with binaural beats will help you relax and fall asleep. Things get a lot easier when you start falling asleep faster and then you start to expect that sleep is easy! Happy relaxation!
Leave a comment
Most Popular Reads
- 700 Sexy Bikini Scans of Japanese Actress Sora Aoi Part 2
- 180 Beautiful Scans of Taiwanese Actress Ariel Lin
- 200 Sexy Scans of Japanese Actress Julia Nanase
- 70 Beautiful Scans of Thai Actor Tik Jesdaporn Pholdee
- 100 Beautiful Scans of Thai Actress Noona Nuengtida Sophon
- 100 Beautiful Scans of Hong Kong Actress Aimee Chan
- 700 Sexy Bikini Scans of Japanese Actress Sora Aoi Part 1
- 100 Beautiful Scans of Hong Kong Actress Cecilia Cheung
- 40 Beautiful Scans of Singapore Campus Superstar Bonnie Loo Mee Yee
- Love at First Flood (Thai Movie with English Subtitles)
- Ah Boys to Men 2 (Singapore Movie with English Subtitles)
- Just One Second (Thai Movie with English Subtitles)
- Countdown 2012 (Thai Movie)
- 70 Beautiful Scans of Singapore Actor Qi Yuwu
- Shou Nishino and Mario Maurer at the Taiwanese Night Market
- 400 Sexy Scans of Japanese Actress An Nanba Part 2
- 200 Sexy Bikini Scans of Japanese Actress Shou Nishino
- 400 Sexy Scans of Japanese Actress An Nanba Part 1