Punggol Waterfront Town Opens
Punggol Waterfront Town was an ambitious project to transform what some residents have described as a backwater town into a “New Waterfront Town”. It has been four years in the making and was envisioned by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. The town, one of the biggest in Singapore, will house some 23,000 families by the end of 2011. Nicknamed “Venice of Punggol”, it was built at a cost of S$225 million, lets hope the new waterway built by the Housing and Development Board don’t get flooded during the rainy season.
The Kelong bridge, ideas of the poles and stilts, which are remnants of the fishing villages of the past in Punggol town. Also in the past, Punggol had a lot of mangroves, and now we’ve incorporated some mangroves into the eastern part of the waterway.
People who read this post also read.....
Leave a comment
Most Popular Reads
- 200 Sexy Scans of Japanese Actress Julia Nanase
- 70 Beautiful Scans of Thai Actor Tik Jesdaporn Pholdee
- 100 Beautiful Scans of Thai Actress Noona Nuengtida Sophon
- 100 Beautiful Scans of Hong Kong Actress Aimee Chan
- 700 Sexy Bikini Scans of Japanese Actress Sora Aoi Part 1
- 100 Beautiful Scans of Hong Kong Actress Cecilia Cheung
- 40 Beautiful Scans of Singapore Campus Superstar Bonnie Loo Mee Yee
- Love at First Flood (Thai Movie with English Subtitles)
- Ah Boys to Men 2 (Singapore Movie with English Subtitles)
- Just One Second (Thai Movie with English Subtitles)
- Countdown 2012 (Thai Movie)
- 70 Beautiful Scans of Singapore Actor Qi Yuwu
- Shou Nishino and Mario Maurer at the Taiwanese Night Market
- 400 Sexy Scans of Japanese Actress An Nanba Part 2
- 200 Sexy Bikini Scans of Japanese Actress Shou Nishino
- 400 Sexy Scans of Japanese Actress An Nanba Part 1
- Tragic Hero (Hong Kong Movie with English Subtitles)
- Angie Vu Ha Underwater Boxing Sizzle